Ethos and vAlues
At Bradshaw children are our top priority. We endeavour to deliver high quality teaching and learning, whilst at the same time providing rich and enjoyable learning experiences to make children’s time at Bradshaw memorable and happy. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that children achieve their very best. We are deeply aware that children only get one chance at their primary education and it is our job to ensure that they all reach for the highest levels of personal achievement and development.
We want every child to be successful, positive and to have robust self-esteem to be the very best they can be from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives so that when they leave us, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
At Bradshaw we will strive to:
- Provide a secure and stimulating motivational environment that is conducive to all children having the opportunity to reach their full potential
- Have regard and respect for the experiences, knowledge and cultural diversity that every child brings to school.
- Value all achievements of all children, both in and out of school and provide opportunities to develop self- confidence and positive self- image.
- Provide a supportive culture in which all staff and pupils are encouraged to extend, develop and share their expertise.
- Provide a stimulating Challenge Curriculum based on the National Curriculum and Foundation Stage Curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, progressive and appropriately differentiated to meet 21st century challenges.
- Offer all children equal access to the curriculum and school life in a community where individual differences are appreciated, celebrated, understood, accepted and respected.
- Encourage children to become good citizens, by developing caring attitudes and respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and their community
- Recognise that children are constantly developing and ensure that the curriculum offered to them is appropriate to that development.
- Encourage each individual to take responsibility for his/her behaviour and to act as a positive role model to others.