Recipe for Success
315 boys and girls aged 4 – 11 (mixed bag).
- 30 (at least) dedicated teachers and assistants.
- 1 determined and resilient Head Teacher.
- 1 firm and supportive layer of Managers.
- 1 jolly team of cooks and lunchtime supervisors.
- 2 kind and caring Administrators – well lined.
- A generous dollop of Caretaker and Cleaning Staff.
- Beautiful surroundings (lots and lots).
- A large handful of practical activities.
- Lashings of hard work and fun (equal portions).
- A generous sprinkling of Governors, Supportive Parents and Volunteer help (don't skimp here – this ingredient is vital!)
- Season with happiness, safety and security in equal measures.
- Mix children and staff thoroughly until absorbed.
- Gently fold in, do not be afraid to add a scoop of those children who require extra help.
- Carefully mix making sure not to crush in the process.
- Divide and ease into classes and groups, add teachers and assistants as needed.
- Blend and leave in a warm place to rise.
- Bake on top shelf (or as high as you can get) and prepare for consumption by the wider world.
- Serve dredged with confidence.